Tuesday, August 18, 2015

HCF product recommendation

I was asked a couple months back to try a product called HCF, Happy Calm Focus.  I was a little skeptical because the person from the company that manufactures the supplement tracked me down from a posting on this blog.  If you read yesterdays posting I haven't posted in quite a few months so I figured they were just fishing but I agreed to try HCF.  
HCF Happy Calm Focused Brain Supplement - Amino Acids, Vitamins and Minerals for Memory, Attention, Focus, Mood, Concentration, Sleep, Weight Loss, Energy, Confidence and Hormone Balance
This is my product review I posted on Amazon.com:  
  • on August 18, 2015
    I just got home from an extended stressful trip of 3 weeks and I don't know if this would be a good recommendation for your product. I will let you decide. I filled my med box with the HCF and started it the week before I left and forgot I was taking a new supplement until I got home. For some reason I thought I should only be taking 2 a day and just put one pill in the am and one in the pm and now that I have read the directions again I will start taking the 3rd at lunch. I have multiple autoimmune disorders and I was very skeptical that the HCF would do anything for me and my brain fog issues. I discussed it with my doctor and she told me to give it a try...who knows it just might work. One thing I can tell a you about is a notable difference in my recovery from the brain fog in the mornings. I usually take 3 hours and as many cups of coffee to be up and running each day but during the course of my trip I was up and running with the other travelers and seemed to be able to interact and function better. Physically I was stressed from so much walking and doing that I was tired a lot and due to my disorders not much will help that but rest. I am sleeping better I think. I don't remember getting up during the nights on the trip at all. Talking with my daughter she says that she noticed I was a little grumpy the first week or so but that maybe due to my getting off the other medication my doctor had taken me off of who knows. I began feeling a little less apathetic and wanted to do more and stretch my limits so to speak. I began playing games online again that are suppose to help increase your mental abilities and I had quit them because I would get so frustrated with not being able to remember this or that. I hope this helps someone to decide whether or not to try the product because I was really surprised at the results I have received after only taking it for a month!
 Now anyone that knows me very well knows I don't easily accept changes.  I had been taking a supplement my doctor Pam Wilson D.O. recommended for my brain fog and well being.  I couldn't tell that it was helping much but...it was worth a try.  I ran out of the supplement just before our trip to Pennsic Wars and decided to replace it with the HCF.  I won't be going back to the Wellness drug but will order this as the results are noticeable and the price is just about the same.  

What makes it work...I don't know I am not a biochemist but I know it is working for me.  It isn't earth shattering results after a month but I am noticing a difference.  Here is the information label...

HCF label
This is a little difficult to read so you might need to go to the site linked above to check it out!  

Have a great week and I will continue to blog as my muse strikes!

No comments: